Aniwell Veterinary Clinic, Kinson
The salary will be up to £63,000 depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly and supportive team. This role can be tailored to your strengths and interests and there is a real passion for continued learning / CPD within the practice. If you have a couple of years under your belt and are keen to take the next step – keep reading!
Find Flexbility With Us
The position is 40 hours per week across Monday to Friday. This will be a mixture of earlies and long days over 4-5 days. You would also be required to take part in a 1 in 4 Saturday rota. NO OUT OF HOURS OR ON CALL. If you are looking for part-time or flexible work we would still love to hear from you and see if we can make it work for both you and our practice.
A Glimpse into Our Practice...
We are a first-opinion small animal practice with a branch in Bournemouth and a branch in Poole. Both our sites are fully equipped with digital X-ray and ultrasounds. Our Bournemouth site has in-house lab machines, therapeutic laser and dental radiography. We are also a Gold Cat Friendly Clinic.
Our Poole site is home to all our endoscopy equipment including rigid and flexible scopes and all our laparoscopic spays are performed here. We are located on the south coast close to great beaches and a short drive to the new forest. We are situated close to Bournemouth and Poole town centre with great transport links.
And Our Team...
What is our unique selling point? It could be the buildings, possibly the equipment or the location, but in reality, it is our people made up of vets, nurses, receptionists and admin staff that makes Aniwell such a great practice.
We are well staffed with a high ratio of qualified Veterinary nurses, student nurses, receptionists and support staff.
Because our employees matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care